Call for Bloggers: Information on the Cell, Molecular, and Genetic Biology Blog
Updated: Feb 7
Main goal of the blog:
1. To share research or reviews about different areas of cell, molecular, or genetic biology.
2. Provide a 500-1000 word blog about your own research or another areas of interest.
The structure can be anything you would like it to be. You can write an essay, provide bullet points of facts, or make an informational graphic! Within the pieces you can add references to your own work or to other pieces of work that interest you.
Who can contribute:
Researchers, (undergraduate, graduate, postdocs, and others), scientists, scientific writers, anyone else interesting in animal model research.
You do not need to be actively working in a lab to contribute (I'm not!)!
Perks of the blog:
1. Practice your scientific writing and communication skills.
2. Share your writing and research with others.
3. I will be sharing all blog posts on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
4. Have a 'published' piece of work that you can show others.
5. Reach out and connect with other researchers on social media.
Submit your ideas, questions, or comments to email@example.com
If you would like to contribute a blog, but need help choosing a topic, please email and we can work together to find the perfect topic!
If you would like to collaborate on a blog, please let me know.
Other information: I can not offer remuneration at this point. I do not make any money from these blogs, and this website is my side project and hobby.