Information for the 2020 Animal Model Blog
Updated: Feb 6, 2020
Main goal of the blog:
1. To share research or reviews about different animal models in scientific research.
2. Provide a 500-1000 word blog about your animal model(s) of interest.
Who can contribute:
Researchers, (undergraduate, graduate, postdocs, and others), scientists, scientific writers, anyone else interesting in animal model research.
You do not need to be actively working in a lab to contribute (I'm not!)!
Perks of the blog:
1. Practice your scientific writing and communication skills.
2. Share your writing and research with others.
3. I will be sharing all blog posts on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
4. Have a 'published' piece of work that you can show others.
5. Reach out and connect with other researchers on social media.
Submit your ideas, questions, or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to contribute a blog, but need help choosing a topic, please email and we can work together to find the perfect topic!
If you would like to collaborate on a blog, please let me know.
Other information: I can not offer remuneration at this point. I do not make any money from these blogs, and this website is my side project and hobby.