Scientific Manuscript and Report Writing:
A Pocket Guide for Getting Started
This pocket guide covers the basics about scientific manuscript writing!
Starting in October 2021, I will be making videos for each of the chapters of this book:
1. Overview (see below!)
2. Getting started (coming soon!)
3. Timelines and Keeping on Track (coming soon!)
4. Identifying a Journal
6. Literature Search and Reference Management
9. Materials and Methods
11. Figures and Tables
12. Title and Abstract
13. Self-editing: General Concepts
14. Self-editing: Language, Style, and Clarity
15. Writing a Letter to the Editor
16. Submitting your Manuscript
17. The Editorial Process After Submission
18. Responding to Reviewers
19. Acceptance and Last Steps for Publishing
20. Handling Rejection
Check back for regular updates!
The guide is available in paperback and e-book format!
See links below!